The Creation Room is hosted by Adroit Creations and is part of a private professional working environment. It is not a gaming centre, an internet cafe or a place to be an egg. Adroit Creations reserves the right to bar entry and request departure of any or all individuals. There is a zero tolerance policy for anti-social, dishonest or inappropriate behaviour or use of resources.
All users of the room agree to the code of conduct and absolve Adroit Creations, the Creation Room, all supporters and staff of any liability for loss or injury that may be incurred during the use of the room or its services.
All users of the Creation Room must sign a code of conduct and abide by the rules outlined at all times.
- To respect other users of the Creation Room and all equipment and property. Users will not purposely cause damage or harm to any persons or property.
- To act in a professional manner as befitting the Creation Room while using the room or its services.
- Not to use Creation Room resources or services for anti-social behaviour, bullying, trolling or acts of a malicious nature.
- Not to be an egg.
- Not to act in a way that could be harmful to the reputation of the Creation Room or other users.
- Not to act in a way that could lead to others as believing the User is acting officially on behalf of the Creation Room, Adroit Creations or Technology Partner.
- To absolve Adroit Creations, the Creation Room, all supporters and staff of any liability for loss or injury that may be incurred during the use of the room or its services.